“Our passion for real estate is only surpassed by our dedication to your happiness. As your real estate professionals we will work tirelessly to ensure that your needs are met and your expectations are exceeded. Whatever your goals, we guarantee that the process of buying or selling your home will be an exceptional experience.” - Joanne and Mary
Joanne, a Chicago native, has been in the Dallas real estate business for over 20 years. She has insight to both private and public schools and neighborhoods. Joanne has the experience, knowledge and expertise to counsel you wisely through the financing and negotiating process. She understands the importance of conducting business with integrity and honesty, so it is no surprise that a majority of her business comes from repeat clients and referrals. “I value my clients’ respect and trust in me and continually strive to give them outstanding service.”
- GRI (Graduate REALTOR Institute)
- One of D Magazine’s Best Realtors (2008 – 2017)
- Specializes in Park Cities, Lakewood, M Streets, North Dallas, Plano and Frisco.
Mary graduated from Texas A&M University in 2008. Whether helping prepare a client’s home for market or understanding a buyer’s concerns, Mary’s knowledge of the market helps guide buyers and sellers to make the best possible decision. As an avid marathon runner she is very familiar with all of the recreational areas the Metroplex has to offer as well.
- One of D Magazine's Best Realtors 2017
- Bachelor of Science in HR Development from Texas A&M University
- Minor in Business Administration from Texas A&M University
- Member of MetroTex Association of Realtors
- Member of Texas Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors