Real estate is really all about relationships. No one wants to spend an entire day with "a salesperson" - you want to spend it with a friend. A friend who takes the time to get to know you and your individual family members, a friend who listens to your wants and your needs, and a friend who shows you all of the possibilities.
Janice Haney is that friend. She genuinely likes people, so meeting new people, making friends and nurturing those relationships is her strong suit. With Janice, you're never just a client, you're a friend for life!
"As your real estate agent, my job is really pretty simple: Find the right home, in the right setting, at the right price. But, sometimes it takes more than just looking at properties to find the right one. Sometimes it takes vision. Spend the time to give me your vision and I'll make the time to find your new home. Whether it's a weekend getaway...your permanent residence...or a family estate, your real estate needs become my highest priority. Call me, I've got just the place!"
Steve Gregory is all about Details, details, details! Steve's 20 years of real estate marketing and property management experience, coupled with his quest for more information and better systems/technology, allow him to serve technically demanding clients. He thrives on the preparation of comparative market analysis, marketing plans for individual properties and the use of technology to provide prospective buyers and sellers with more and better information.
• Rookie of the Year 2006 (All-Time Highest Producing Rookie of the Year)
• Continuous Consecutive Multi-Million Dollar Producer
• Cedar Creek Lake property owner for over 20 years
• National Association of REALTORS®
• Texas Association of REALTORS®
• Certified MCE Instructor for the Texas Real Estate Commission
• 2010 Professional Standards Committee for the Texas Association of REALTORS®