Lisa and Kristi Johnson have more in common than being in the same family. The mother/daughter-in-law duo shares a love for helping families find the homes of their dreams.
Lisa became a real estate agent in 1996, initially just to assist a friend who had more business than she could handle. She soon discovered she had a natural talent for helping clients navigate the complex process of buying and selling property, as well as a knack for winning negotiations.
Kristi came into Lisa’s life the following year, as her younger son’s Highland Park High School sweetheart. Inspired by her mother‐in‐law’s success, Kristi became a real estate agent in 2004 when the two joined forces. She loves the fact that each new day in this business brings a new set of challenges.
Generations of Park Cities families have bought and sold homes with the help of Lisa and Kristi Johnson. Isn’t it time you put their experience and expertise to work for you?
- Lisa Johnson earned bachelor’s and master’s degrees from the University of Texas at Austin.
- Kristi Johnson is a graduate of Highland Park High School and the University of Georgia.
- They are both Park Cities residents and members of Park Cities Presbyterian Church, where they are actively involved in early childhood to theological seminary education ministries.
- They have been consistently honored as top producers in Dave Perry‐Miller Real Estate’s Park Cities Office from 2004-2014.
- They have been recognized as two of D Magazine’s Best Real Estate Agents.