Diane Gruber has been in real estate since 1978, so Becky Gruber literally grew up in the business. This mother-daughter team brings a multigenerational and multidisciplinary approach to real estate.
Diane majored in real estate and management at SMU. She began her career in the relocation domain, ultimately becoming the relocation manager for one of the largest companies in Dallas.
Having worked with numerous high-profile clients, Diane knows the importance of confidentiality. She listens to her clients and always put their needs first, sometimes even advising them that staying put is their best option. It is always about the client, not about closing a transaction.
Becky started working in real estate in 2008, assisting Diane with administrative duties and open houses. A Dallas native who has lived in Allen and McKinney as an adult, she became a licensed agent in 2010.
Following a year’s sabbatical in New Zealand, she renewed her license and teamed up with Diane as a full-time agent. Becky helps bring a fresh perspective and new ideas to the business.
- Top 10 Producer for Dave Perry-Miller Real Estate, 2009-2014
- Named a Best Real Estate Agent by D Magazine, 2009-2014
- Listed as a Best Real Estate Agent in Texas Monthly, 2012-2015
- Named one of the Top 25 Realtors in Preston Hollow by the Advocate, 2014
- Member of Dave Perry-Miller Real Estate’s Advisory Council, 2009-2015
- Honorary Chairs of St. Jude’s Evening Under the Stars Party, 2014
- Chairs of Zoo To Do, 2011
- Volunteers for Habitat for Humanity and the North Texas Food Bank
- Trustee for the Winston School, 2005-2010