Given the complexities of today’s every changing real estate market, I believe clients deserve superior customer service in making one of the biggest life changing decisions of their lives. Your home is your sanctuary and where you celebrate life events. Whether you are buying a new or pre owned home, selling your home or leasing, let me guide you through this process successfully and make it happen timely, smoothly and as stress free as possible.
I am a full time licensed Ebby Halliday professional with 20+ years as a business executive. I work with a dedicated team using cutting edge technology, management and communication skills coupled with exceptional marketing tools to give the clients property maximum exposure - all help you achieve your goals. Knowing the important questions to ask, acting and relaying important information quickly, tough negotiating skills, a focused marketing plan are all key components in making your dreams a reality. Given that buying a home is probably the largest financial decision you will make, your satisfaction is a priority. Referrals are a big part of our business.
Achievements and Memberships
- National Association of Realtors NAR
- Texas Association of Realtors TAR
- Collin County Association of Realtors CCAR
- Women’s Council of Realtors
- Stonebriar Country Club Estates Social Director
- Stonebriar Country Club member
- Graduate of Collin College Real Estate classes
- Bachelor’s Degree from Pennsylvania State University
Wendy specializes in the Frisco, Plano, McKinney, Allen, Prosper areas as well as Uptown and Highland Park.