With over 30 years of sales and marketing experience, Terri offers a high-level of exceptional customer service, a true sense of professionalism and solid negotiation skills along with high-energy plus a positive attitude. Terri treats her clients & industry associates with the utmost respect and believes in solving business challenges in a creative manner. Her clients are her top priority. With Terri's excellent response time and communication practices, they receive personalized service and undivided attention. Terri is a longtime Dallas resident, and resides in Uptown with her husband. She specializes in the Dallas market including: Uptown, Preston Hollow, Park Cities, Bluffview, Kessler Park/Oak Cliff, Lakewood, Lake Highlands, M-Street, Plano and Frisco.
- B.S., Michigan State University
- Among Ebby Top Producers 2013-2016
- Among Ebby Companywide Top Producers 2016
- Member MetroTex Association of Realtors®
- Member Texas and National Association of Realtors®
- American Kennel Club Member, Keeshond Club of America Board Member
- North Texas Food Bank Volunteer & Supporter
- USAA Member
- Military on the Move - "Mom"
- ABR - Accredited Buyer's Representative
- GRI - Graduate Realtor Institute
- SFR - Short Sale, Foreclosure Resource
- SRS - Seller Representative Specialist