Stacey Beckham Lake is a life-long Dallas resident who has developed an extensive knowledge of the neighborhoods and amenities in our area. She's a proud graduate of Hillcrest High School and Baylor University, where she received her Marketing degree. Stacey is the mother of four children and an active member of Park Cities Baptist Church where she teaches children's choir, serves as a MOPS Mentor Mom and participates in various other ministries within the community. She is outgoing, personable, dependable, and energetic. Commitment to service and connecting with people are central elements of Stacey's nature. She loves helping others achieve their dreams through dedication, hard work, and a fun sense of humor.
- HPISD Parent Volunteer
- BBA in Marketing from Baylor University
- Kappa Kappa Gamma Alumnae Association
- Member of Texas & National Assoc of REALTORS®
- Member of MetroTex Association of REALTORS®
- Certified New Homes Sales Agent