With over 30 years of sales, marketing and operations experience in the technology industry, Roy believes strongly in using modern technology to help his customers in the buying and selling process.
As a Dallas native, Roy has seen firsthand how the area has changed over the years and is very knowledgeable of the real estate market and conditions in the Dallas/Fort Worth Area. Roy offers a high-level of exceptional customer service, professionalism and solid negotiation skills.
Roy is a longtime resident of the Uptown area of Dallas and specializes in the Dallas market including: Uptown, Preston Hollow, Park Cities, Bluffview, Kessler Park/Oak Cliff, Lakewood, Lake Highlands, M-Streets and Plano.
- B.A., Information Technology – University of North Texas
- M.S., Technology Management – University of Maryland UC
- MBA, University of Maryland - University of Maryland UC
- Member MetroTex Association of Realtors®
- Member Texas and National Association of Realtors®
- American Kennel Club Member, Keeshond Club of America Member
- North Texas Food Bank Volunteer & Supporter
- USAA Member