Paul joined Ebby Halliday after a thirty-year career as a senior healthcare executive. He has extensive experience in marketing, finance, contract negotiations and executive/physician relocation. He uses his experience, foresight and proactive approach to address every detail and initiates communication from the first phone call all the way to close.
A Dallas resident for over twenty years, Paul's knowledge of the Metroplex residential real estate market is extensive, providing clients the most precise and up-to-date state of the market, its trends, comparable sales and property values. This provides his clients with a realistic outlook on what they can expect to achieve in today's market.
Whether you are buying or selling, Paul understands that the process can sometimes be challenging and complex. His primary focus is on taking the pressure off of his clients, so that they can make clear and concise decisions throughout the process. He strongly believes that it is not only his duty to represent his clients, but also to educate them during every step of the process. Paul is known for his outstanding client service, 24/7 availability, high tech marketing techniques, personal touches and superb negotiating skills, all with his client's best interests at heart.
- Residential property sales and purchases, including fine homes, townhomes, condominiums, high-rise living and income properties
- Exceptional attention to skilled negotiations, knowledgeable analysis of the property values and market trends
- Expertise and renowned credibility in resolving difficult transactions
- Relocations and short or long term rentals
- B.S. in Business Administration from Tennessee Technological University
- Masters in Health Care Administration from Washington University School of Medicine