Why am I a Realtor®?
I’m an educator at heart and want to teach people the real estate process. So many people are confused about it for a couple of reasons.
- First - most people only buy or sell a house about 4-5 times in their lifetime.
- Second - sometimes, there aren’t many explanations of what is happening. Instead, people are simply told to sign here and there, then poof - you are now in a contract for one of the biggest purchases of your life.
I work in real estate every day and have spent countless hours studying and understanding the legal, ethical, and practical aspects of a real estate transaction. I want to serve you and want the process to be fun. Let me worry about the stressful parts of it and find solutions to anything that comes up. That allows you to focus on enjoying the process of finding your next home and getting ready to move.
My business model is based on referrals. I want you to feel so good about the time we spend together that you would recommend to me, without hesitation, to friends and family when they get ready to buy or sell a home.
Our relationship won’t end at closing. Whether it’s a home improvement project or foundation repair, I have reputable resources that can help you through any issue that might arise. I may also drop by and check on you or bring a gift, just because.
Family time is important to me. I love spending time with my wife Sharon, our kids, and grandkids whenever we have the opportunity. Like you, there are times when I will be on vacation but rest assured, I will have someone available to handle things when I am away. You’ll never be kept in the dark.
I’d love to help you get where you want to be. I’m located in Plano, TX but have partner brokerages throughout the United States and the world if you or someone you know needs help in another area.
I’m never too busy for you or your referrals.
- GRI – Graduate, Realtor® Institute
- CHMS – Certified Home Marketing Specialist
- USMOM – US Military on the Move (Certified Military Specialist)
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Member, National Association of Realtors®
- Member, Texas Association of Realtors®
- Member, MetroTex Association of Realtors®
- B.A. Media & Communications – The University of Texas at Dallas