People Come First
Marsha specializes in the neighborhoods of Prosper, Celina, Frisco and McKinney, as
well as the surrounding areas in Collin County, TX. She is a trusted advisor and
experience creator, and wants her clients to look back on their selling and buying real
estate experiences with heartfelt memories.
By adding value, each and every time, she helps her clients by asking questions, being
flexible, acting quickly, being an expert negotiator, and keeping everyone informed.
It’s really quite simple, “People Come First”, and your satisfaction is her first priority.
Marsha is dedicated to this client centered approach and will go the extra mile for a
successful outcome based on great service, outstanding business ethics and technical
Call Marsha for a complementary consultation and to sign up for a memorable
personalized, experience. She will spend time working closely to help you
achieve your goals.
- Graduate Realtor Institute
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- Real Estate Negotiation Expert
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative
- Certified Residential Listing Specialist
- DFW New Home Sales
- Residential Construction Certified
- Certified New Home Specialist
- Military On The Move
- Floyd Wickman Master Salesperson
- Member: National Association of Realtors
- Member: Texas Association of Realtors
- Member: Collin Country Association of Realtors
- B.S. Sales and Management, Oklahoma State University