Kirsten is proud to have lived most of her life in North Texas. After growing up in Mansfield, then graduating from Texas A&M University, she relocated to North Dallas and Frisco. She and her family have resided in Frisco for the past 16+ years where they have witnessed the incredible growth in the area and all the exciting changes that have accompanied it.
After 18 successful years in retail, Kirsten has chosen to fulfill a personal dream - helping others achieve their home ownership aspirations. Whether buying, selling or both, her goal is to understand and prioritize clients' needs, providing the best possible service within the real estate industry. She is committed to exceeding all expectations, which includes...
- Listening to clients' needs and desires
- Educating her clients on the home buying/selling process and the ever-changing market conditions
- Offering advice and opinions to aid in the decision-making process
- Negotiating the best outcome for her clients
- Managing the details and timeline to ensure a stress-free, smooth closing
Kirsten's peers describe her as having a strong work ethic with the highest integrity, great organizational skills paying attention to detail, and possessing excellent communication and time management skills. She is ready to put these skills to work for you!
Being married to a home builder, she is very knowledgeable about the residential new construction process. She is also the mother of two incredible teenagers who attend Frisco schools and are involved in various extra-curricular activities around their community. In her spare time, she enjoys reading, watching movies, travel and spending time with her family.
- Full-Time REALTOR
- Member, Collin County Association of Realtors
- Member, Texas Association of Realtors
- Member, National Association of Realtors