Kim Anderson has been a Dallas Texan since childhood. Currently, Kim is a Frisco resident and having lived in both places, this has given Kim an extensive market knowledge of the Dallas Metroplex area. Kim's business acumen consists of being a trusted resource for her clients. She listens to her clients, communicates effectively, and follows through efficiently. Matching homes for her clients' lifestyle are her goal for her buyers. For her sellers, she develops a strategic action plan for pricing, staging, marketing and negotiating all the way to the close of sale. Kim's passion to help/serve you will leave you with a nice impression of her professional services.
- Graduate at University of Texas, Dallas
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Psychology
- Attended Parochial Schools in Dallas
- Previously a personal trainer and marathon runner
- Mother of 3 children in Frisco Schools
- Active in PTA ~ Sports Mom!
Kim Anderson is eager to serve your Real Estate needs ~ Call Kim Today! 214-384-1771
The market areas that Kim serves: Collin County/Dallas County Regional Areas.