Kendall Bratton is a Texas native and has lived in Dallas for more than 10 years. Her interest in real estate was sparked at an early age when she collected every real estate magazine she could find and would attend open houses on the weekend as a hobby. Her passion for the industry is apparent in each client interaction. Kendall is an astute listener, understands the needs of each client and is able to help them reach their goals. She has a highly developed sense of ethics and morality that guide both her conduct and decision-making. As a detail-oriented real estate agent, with prior experience in real estate accounting and private equity investor relations, Kendall will provide her clients with a unique investment perspective and professional transaction management.
- Certified Public Accountant in Texas
- B.A. in Accounting, Texas A&M University
- M.S. in Entrepreneurial Leadership, Texas A&M University
- Member of Chi Omega Alumnae of Dallas
- Member of the MetroTex Association of Realtors, Texas Association of REALTORS®, National Association of Realtors