I have been in the Dallas real estate market since 2006. My experience as a Medical Office Manager, Executive Admin to VP of Sprint/Nextel and a member of the Emergency Response Team, has provided me with the perfect blend of skills that inspires many prospects to consider working with me for their real estate needs and have catapulted me to the success I have enjoyed in the field of real estate today. I have spent many years in corporate America working with high level executives, bring advanced technology skills, high energy, advanced office and project management skills. I can speak to new construction with ease and understand their “lingo” Have sub-contracted two of my own homes and have contracted many others with builders for my buyer clients. I understand the new construction process from beginning to end.
My clients describe me as detail oriented and determined, saving them valuable time, money and yes, exasperation! Always striving to achieve customer satisfaction and deliver results. I have the experience and knowledge to address your specific needs and will customize a program designed to meet your criteria and goals. Most important, you will receive superior service and a promise to deliver top quality results, focused customer care and excellence in client communication.
My success with negotiations involve: Pre-Owned, New Construction, Relocation, Investment Properties, Luxury Homes and Condominiums, Lake Front Property, Lots and Acreage.
Born and raised in Canada, now an over 20 year resident of Flower Mound, 1 have SOLD many homes within my own neighborhood and surrounding areas. I have a son, Delain, a full time student, going thru for his “whitehat” degree in technology and a daughter, Amanda, an Assistant Director for a private school in Fort Worth. I have two grandsons, Skyler and Bryce. When I am not spending time with my clients, who very often become great friends, I enjoy spending time with my family and grandkids, snuggling with my dogs, traveling, playing and watching hockey, big football fan, reading and hanging out with my friends.
● Volunteer with; CCA Charity League, Occupation Therapy Horses, Animal Rescue, SPCA and Children’s Medical Center of Dallas.
● Top Individual Producer 2008 - 2017
● VIP Customer Service Award 2008-2017
● Multi-Million Dollar Club 2007 - 2017
● Star and Star Plus Achiever 2007 - 2017
● Named One of Ebby’s Company Wide Individual Top Producers 2013, 2014
● Ebby Halliday Individual Honor Roll
● Diamond Circle Winner 2008 – 2017
● A member of the Triple Star Team with Violet Dugas and Renie Masi
● Ranked in the Top 2% of Realtors for the Entire State of Texas 2011-2017, Customer Satisfaction and Productivity
● D Magazine Best - 2012-2017