Janet makes use of the vast wealth of knowledge gained from 40+ years in real estate to make the buying or selling simple and successful.
Janet’s experience comes from being involved in many levels of real estate through listing and selling, loan origination, title work, property management and property and casualty insurance. Over the years Janet has devoted a great deal of time staying current on all of the legal and trending issues associated with the business. Janet has experienced just about every kind of market, “booming” or “bust”. Janet can be a valuable resource for the first time homebuyer and the discerning seasoned client. Janet is an educator at heart. When experience counts, you can count on Janet.
- Graduate of Cornell College Mt Vernon, IA – education major
- National Association of Realtors
- Texas Association of Realtors
- Arlington Board of Realtors
- Volunteering in outreach programs such as Meals on Wheels