A native of Texas, my family and I moved to Jamestown, NC in 2004. After 14 years in NC, with our daughter heading off to college, we decided it was time to move home to Texas. With so much change in the DFW area, over the years, I have spent a great deal of time learning my way around and finding all the wonderful amenities offered. I know this knowledge will be a huge benefit in helping you prepare to sell or purchase your home.
It was after my husband and I had already gone through several purchases and sales of our own homes that I became interested in the real estate business. We then decided to purchase and renovate a couple of rental properties. While maneuvering through the process of searching for the right homes for our goals, negotiating through the purchase of these properties and doing the renovations I realized the importance of having a strong agent on our side. I then got licensed as a real estate Broker/Realtor® in NC and the exciting journey began!
I would love the opportunity to use the wealth of knowledge I have gained from extensive course work and training combined with personal experience in the buying, selling and renovating processes to help guide you through one of the biggest adventures you will journey through in life. I will bring informative information, hard work, and energetic personality making your buying and/or selling experience all you desire.
With my focus and drive I know, together, we can help you accomplish your real estate goals.
A FEW FACTS ABOUT ME:
- Married to my wonderful husband for 24 years
- Raising 3 amazing children ages 11-20 and 2 cuddly dogs
- Member and actively involved at Lake Pointe Church
- Taught 3rd grade in Texas
- Spare time activities are family time (usually revolving around kids sports), working out, sporting events and outdoor activities
- Licensed in Texas
- Member of Texas Association of Realtors®
- Member of National Association of Realtors®