Carie Castellano Gallegos makes the process of buying, selling, or renting your home smoother and faster than you could have dreamed possible. This native Texan’s family history in Custom Home Building means she’s as adept at project managing and spotting market opportunities as she is at listening and earning your trust as a client. Her experience in Advertising and Marketing gives her an edge when it comes to getting the most market exposure, whether that’s boosting your curb appeal, and bringing out your home’s unique character or negotiating the best deal on your behalf. Her versatility when it comes to working closely with clients as buyer or sellers means she knows what it’s like on all sides of the bargaining table. A creative, enthusiastic and Full-time Realtor, Carie is committed to providing her clients with exceptional service and meaningful transactions.
• BBA from Texas A&M (Marketing Degree)
• Multi-Million Dollar Producer
• Member, National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)
• Member, Collin County Association of REALTORS® (CCAR)
• Member, Texas Association of REALTORS® (TAR)
• Specializes in Plano, Frisco, Garland, McKinney, Allen, Dallas, and surrounding areas
• Volunteer at Prince of Peace (Served on the PVO Board and Manager of School Store)