Bryan Florece (aka Flo) is a 30 year Dallas resident with 17 years of residential and commercial real estate experience. In addition to his comprehensive knowledge of homes and neighborhoods, Bryan also brings a background in Project Management which enables him to plan, organize, and execute a real estate transaction from the first conversation to closing.
During his down time, you’ll see Bryan involved in his church, spending time with his beautiful partner Jennifer, daughter Valery, and their boxer rescues, Sasha and Bruiser. He also loves to play golf, participate in marathons, triathlons, and mountain bike races. His love for anything outdoors has lead him to involvement in various organizations and events such as ReTreet, Texas Trees Foundation, It’s my Park Day, and PARK(ing) Day to list a few.
• Full Time Licensed REALTOR®
• Member of MetroTex Association of REALTORS®, Texas Association of REALTORS®,
and the National Association of REALTORS®
• Active Member of the Lake Highlands Community
• Ambassador with Against The Grain Productions
• Former Board Member of the Downtown Improvement District and the Dallas Arts District
• Former Foster Home for NCBR (Boxer Rescue Organization)
Bryan has built a career based on hard work and integrity. He is committed to providing his clients the highest level of advocacy and professionalism. When it comes to buying, selling, investing, or leasing, Bryan is YOUR Real Estate Expert.