With the drive of a successful entrepreneur and the care of a skilled communicator, Barb brings the business knowledge and real estate expertise to ensure clients achieve their goals. Starting her career as an insurance adjuster and acquiring valuable transaction facilitation and mediation experience, Barb moved on to pursue her interests in sales and operations. After operating two successful businesses as a partner - a wholesale distributor and a design, staging and decor firm - she entered residential sales with unparalleled experience and a passion for putting clients first. Always.
More than 20 years of proven business experience:
- Managing partner of a major wholesale distributorship.
- Managing partner of a design, staging and decor firm.
- Began career as a licensed insurance adjuster with one of the nation's largest auto insurance companies, acquiring excellent transaction management, arbitration and mediation skills.
Excellence in customer support:
Putting clients' best interests and needs first has been the foundation for Barb's success in every endeavor. "I will always be my client's best advocate," says Barb.
Experience that brings value-add to every real estate relationship:
- More than 30 years experience in client-centered professions.
- Special skills in transaction negotiations and the management of sales operations.
- Valuable home staging and redesign experience.
Detailed knowledge of the local market:
- A long-time resident who offers the special insight of one who grew up in Dallas.
- Well informed about Dallas neighborhoods, their history, and their culture.
Advanced industry training and education:
- Earned: Texas Real Estate Salesperson's License
- Earned: Home Staging Resource Certification
- Earned: BS, Advertising, School of Communication, University of Texas at Austin
Industry and community connectivity:
- Member: Real Estate Staging Association-Dallas Chapter
- Past Member: Arbitration Forums, Inc.
Barb is a proud mother of a beautiful daughter attending Baylor University pursuing a nursing degree and a handsome son who has earned his Eagle Scout award and will attend Texas State in the fall of 2018. With them, she shares a chocolate Lab named Preston and a cat named Splashes (who sometimes thinks she is a dog!).