Ali is honored to be a full time Ebby Halliday realtor. Born in Canada, Ali relocated to north Texas to pursue a nursing career. After dedicating 25 years to a successful and rewarding nursing career in Pediatric Orthopedics at Texas Scottish Rite Hospital (Operating Room) and later as an Advanced Aesthetic Injector, she decided to follow her passion for real estate. Proud to have earned US citizenship, she has enjoyed living in both Texas and Arizona. Having resided in Dallas, Richardson, Frisco and Celina gives her extensive knowledge of the local market. Moving from Canada to the United States, as well as a move from Texas to Arizona and back again, gives her first hand knowledge of the concerns and needs involved with the relocation process. Ali brings attention to detail and a heart for service in all she does. Service to her clients and her community is of utmost importance. As an active member of the National Charity League she supports many philanthropies in the Celina, Prosper and Frisco areas. With a commitment to excellence, it is her goal to always exceed expectations.
- Baccalaureate of Science in Nursing
- Member of the Collin County Association of Realtors
- Member of the Texas Association of Realtors
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Active member of the National Charity League (North Prestonwood Chapter)
- Advisory Board member (local chapter) of the National League of Junior Cotillions